Diacor in brief
Diacor is a medical and healthcare service company that operates in the Helsinki metropolitan area and in Turku. The company’s capital stock is owned by the Helsinki Deaconess Institute Foundation and the LähiTapiola Group.
- We have a total of 13 clinics as well as a hospital and an independent physical therapy unit located in Helsinki’s Ruoholahti district.
- Our medical staff consists of more than 600 doctors and approximately 660 other medical and healthcare professionals such as physical therapists, psychologists and dieticians.
- 2014 gross sales: approx. EUR 125 million, net sales: EUR 76.1 million (+5.2%)
- Approximately 580,000 appointments in 2014
- Majority of dividends paid to a non-profit association (Helsinki Deaconess Institute)
- Chief Executive Officer: Laura Raitio