Information about appointments
You can check whether there are free slots available without registration. However, booking an appointment requires registering as a user on our online booking system. Simply click the "New customer?" link.
Appointment booking requires saving your personal data in Diacor’s register.
Once you have booked the appointment, a confirmation of your booking will be sent to you by e-mail.
If you are an occupational healthcare customer, please check before booking whether the service you intend to book is included in your occupational healthcare contract or whether your appointment is considered private, in which case you will have to pay for the visit yourself.
Couldn’t find a suitable appointment?
Please call our customer services, tel. +358 9 7750 800.
Appointments should be cancelled no later than the day before the appointment:
- via the My Appointments section of our electronic booking system. To make changes to your appointments, you will need a password (previously: booking ID), with which you can create or change bookings in the service.
- Our customer services team, tel. +358 9 7750 800.
- Appointments booked for the same day can only be canceled or changed by telephone. We charge a separate fee for missed appointments or appointments canceled the same day.
Once you get to the clinic
Sign in at the front desk or by answering the sign-in SMS sent to your cell phone.
Remember to bring these with you:
- Your Kela/personal health insurance card
- First time you visit Diacor: ID card with photo
- If you have booked an appointment with a physician: prescriptions requiring renewal
- Other documents related to your treatment, if any
Would you like to check your booking details?
You can check your upcoming appointments via the My Appointments section on our electronic appointment booking service. To make changes to your appointments, you will need a password (previously: booking ID), which you can create or renew in the service.
You can also view your previous visits and future appointments by visiting the eDiacor site