We at Diacor have experience of long standing in providing vaccinations for travellers and the related health advice. All of this is base don serving vaccination customers in a comprehensive manner:
- Survey of health risks
- Health advice and preventive instructions
- Vaccination programme drawn up by one of our nurses - individualised and long-term
- Vaccination and the related advice
Access to vaccinations and (where necessary) to see a specialist physician is arranged quickly and flexibly, for whatever reason: a holiday trip, a business trip, an adventure trip or perhaps the entire family moving abroad.
The need for vaccination should definitely be determined well in advance of the departure date.
We hope that customers will make their appointments for vaccinations by one the following ways:
- By making the appointment directly over the Internet addressing the request to the nurse (basic vaccinations and booster vaccinations)
- By calling our Appointments phoneline (09 775 0800) and the cal will then be directed to the medical centre that best suits the customer
- By directly calling the vaccinations nurse at the medical centre of choice; the nurse will then examine the caller's vaccination needs, make the vaccinations appointment, and (where necessary) also arrange an appointment to see a physician
National Institute for Health and Wellfare