Diacor Itäkeskus is a full-service medical centre. It offers laboratory, x-ray, and ultrasonic examinations plus a wide range of treatments. Both the results of the most common laboratory examinations as well as the statements and images related to x-ray examinations are at the disposal of the treating doctor within a very short time.
In addition to specialists in general medicine and occupational healthcare specialists, Itäkeskus has specialists representing, among others, the following fields of medicine:
- Skin diseases
- Diseases of the lungs
- Ear, nose, and throat diseases
- Neurology, including paediatric neurology
- Psychiatry, including adolescents psychiatry
- Eye diseases
- Internal diseases
- Allergy tests (prick and epicutaneous)
- ECG long-term registering / Holter 24h / 48h
- Histamine provocation
- Stress ECG
- Nitric oxide measurement from exhaled air
- Diurnal blood pressure recording
- Mammography and associated thin- and thick-needle biopsies
- Calcium crushing in the shoulder joint tendon
- Various scopies of the digestive organs (incl. gastroscopy, colonoscopy, and sigmoideoscopy)
- Contrast medium examinations
We also offer comprehensive healthcare services to persons afflicted by diabetes and asthmas, and persons needing desensitization treatments. This medical centre has physicians and nurses experienced in treating diabetes cases. There are also two dieticians at the medical centre plus a physiotherapy unit.
The medical centre has a wide range of examinations in the field of clinical physiology and various scopies related to digestive organs and the services of nurses experienced in treating asthma and diabetes. Diacor Itäkeskus also has a physiotherapy unit and it is one Diacor's vaccination centres.
Getting to and from the medical centre is easy, and there is free parking in the basement of the building housing the medical centre. In addition, we have reserved 7 customer places. Entrance to the parking facility is at Turunlinnantie 14.